Travels of a Bookpacker started at the end of 2016 as a way to combine my love of travel, reading and writing. In July 2017 Max and I began full-time travel on our round-the-world adventure. The blog is now a combined effort and focuses on providing detailed information for budget travellers, practical information for long term travel and a focus on books, libraries and book shops around the world.
Our readers enjoy following our journey as well as getting inspiration for their own. They are looking for ways to enjoy the world without breaking the bank and want practical information about countries and places a little off the beaten-path. We provide this through well-written posts, great photos and genuine advice for hacks, products or services that are really worth it!
We are open to a variety of partnership opportunities, such as: sponsored posts, products reviews, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing and press trips.
Where We've Been Featured
- Tour Radar - Most Difficult Countries to Get a Visa
- The Culture Trip - Soaking in Sulphur: A History of the Tbilisi Bathhouses
- Lose the Map - 38 Really Off the Beaten Path Travel Destinations to Visit in 2018
- Epicure and Culture - 10 Fascinating Destinations For Exploring Islamic Culture
- Discoveries of - Travel Bloggers Share Their Favourite German Cities
- Solo Sophie - Travel Writers Reveal Their Favourite French Destinations
- Universal Jetsetters - How To Choose Carry On Luggage
- MarocMama - 17 Muslim Countries to Visit in 2017
- Eternal Arrival - 40 Cheapest Countries to Travel on $30 a Day or Less
- Full Suitcase - 11+ Best Day Trips From Amsterdam
- Two Drifters - Best Cafes in Wellington
- One Weird Globe - Packing Goals as a Digital Nomad
Travels of a Bookpacker is targeted at long term and budget travellers, however, also reaches a wide audience of travellers from around the world.
We find our blog attracts those between the ages of 20 and 35 and predominantly females.
Our readership comprises of a majority of people from the United States, Germany and the United Kingdom. We also have readers from a variety of countries including New Zealand, Canada, Australia and Eastern Europe.
Monthly Page views Jan 2018: 9k
Social Media Statistics
Current as of 01/2018
Pinterest: 1.7k+ followers
Instagram: 850+ followers
Facebook: 580+ followers
Sponsored Posts - We offer sponsored posts for hotels, tour companies, tourist attractions, restaurants and other travel related services.
Product Reviews - We regularly review a variety of travel products, equipment and gear on our blog. We would love to review you product with a link back to your site. These reviews will also be shared across our social media channels.
Affiliate Marketing - Have a product, service or course you want to direct potential customers to? Why not provide us with an affiliate link and we will include this in one of our posts.
Press Trips - We love travel and we aren't afraid to share this sentiment with others. If you have an opportunity for us to experience your hotel, tour or destination, please get in touch with us below.